Furniture Finisher - Industrial Painter Apply Now
We are seeking an experienced furniture finisher to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be in charge of the finishing process from receiving raw material, prepping, sanding, masking, finishing, and shipping solid wood furniture. Lifting and moving furniture is a requirement of the position.
- Consistent, high quality finishes on our solid wood furniture, and occasionally refinishing furniture as required.
- Matching stain colours, offering advice on new techniques and problem solving are required.
- Unloading, unwrapping and staging solid wood furniture for finishing.
- Prepping, sanding and cleaning furniture in preparation for finishing.
- Hand applying, spraying and touching up furniture to exacting standards.
- Packaging and loading furniture for shipping and/or customer pick up.
- Manage work orders and documentation so we have reliable information stored.
- Knowledge of wood finishing and operating a spray gun are required.
- Ability to lift and move heavy furniture
- Teach techniques for finishing consistency including sanding, prepping and finishing solid wood furniture to assistants and the rest of the team
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability To Commute/Relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3G 2T5: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Furniture finishing: 3 years (preferred)