It is very easy to mix Kalkpaint by hand or by using a hand mixer.
- Start by pouring the recommended amount of tap water into a container and slowly add the powder in small portions to the container while stirring.
- Stir occasionally for a minimum of 10 minutes, until the powder is fully dissolved and free of all lumps and particles.
- Remember to stir occasionally through out your painting process to prevent pigments falling to the bottom of your bucket causing discolouration.
- Always mix sufficient quantity in a single batch to reach the best possible homogeneous solution for all your surfaces.
- Kalkpaint is delivered in powder form.
Once mixed, Kalkpaint can be stored in an airtight container for up to one year. In powder form it can be stored for many years.
1 kg / Covers about 8 square meters in two layers
250 g / Covers about 2 square meters in two layers