HOW TO MIX: It is very easy to mix Kalkpaint by hand or by using a hand mixer.
- Start by pouring the recommended amount of tap water into a container and slowly add the powder in small portions to the container while stirring.
- Stir occasionally for a minimum of 10 minutes, until the powder is fully dissolved and free of all lumps and particles.
- Remember to stir occasionally through out your painting process to prevent pigments falling to the bottom of your bucket causing discolouration.
- Always mix sufficient quantity in a single batch to reach the best possible homogeneous solution for all your surfaces.
- Kalkpaint is delivered in powder form.
- Once mixed, Kalkpaint can be stored in an airtight container for up to one year. In powder form it can be stored for many years.
1 kg bag / Covers about 8 square meters in two layers
250 g / Covers about 2 square meters in two layers