Water-repellent, extremely weather and UV resistant. Easy to apply and renew, no sanding or primer necessary. All Osmo finishes are microporous, so the wood retains its ability to ‘breathe’, preventing any peeling, cracking, flaking or blistering.
- Effectively colours pressure treated and untreated woods
- Natural wood character and grain remains visible
- UV-Resistant (except Teak 1277)
- Microporous finish that will not crack, peel or flake
- Safe for animals and plants once dry – naturally!
- Very water and dirt resistant – water beads on surface
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- Approximate Coverage: 24m²/L (258ft2/L) with one coat
- Number of Coats: 2 coats
- Application Temperature: +5°C to 35°C
- Approximate Dry Time: 12hrs